Christmas Decorations in Zanzibar

While the population of Zanzibar is mostly Muslim, (we have read up to 99%, but statistics vary) there are still Christians living on the island and many tourists come to celebrate Christmas here for a nice vacation. Many of the hotels put up Christmas trees and decorations. Here is a sampling of some of the decorations that we saw over the last few weeks.

14 comments to Christmas Decorations in Zanzibar

1. hometsy says:

Its really good news about decoration ideas. Thank you for sharing.

2. Root says:

I won’t make it to NYC for Christmas, but I’ll be there in late January. NYC in winter is great cause you can avoid being outdoors and still have a million awesome things to do. These are absolutely great. There are many things on the list which are pretty useful while traveling. Thank you So Much for the wonderful Article and for sharing such beautiful pictures.
    ornaments

3. ali says:

These are absolutely great. There are many things on the list which are pretty useful while traveling. Thank you So Much for the wonderful Article and for sharing such beautiful pictures.qr code

4. lisa says:

When I start reading this article, I don’t have knowledge about the carbon cycle but I must say, once I finished the article I gained a lot of information. I wanna to just give a huge thumbs up for this wonderful piece of writing. Keep sharing such knowledge in the future as well Renewable Energy Investing

5. emma says:

My grandmothers sister use to stay in beautiful Zanzibar
    ornaments

6. amns says:

7. lisa says:

Hi,
    The large magnetic wooden pieces are perfect for little hands, and there’s a catch-all tray for extra items. The quality is great for the price, and while you won’t get a chocolate treat by counting down the days.best crossbow

8. lisa says:

I’m asking because Bitcoin was recently made a legal form of payment in Japan, but I do not believe it’s considered legal tender. When I break it down in my head, though, there doesn’t seem to be much of a difference. Bradenton

9. ella says:

Zanzibar is like paradise. So beautiful every time I see it
    ornamentsbyelves

10. lisa says:

Hi, Now you’re sharing another creative side to your passion. You really are full of inspiration. I think you need to create a store and start marketing your ideas. Or maybe, offer coaching. I do want to create a store one day soon once I get settled in my new place and I am hoping through the blogs and social media to create and inspire others to garden, renovate, or just be fabulous.witneycouriers

11. lisa says:

There are also many sampling techniques within qualitative research. One form is theoretical sampling, generic purposive sampling, snowball sampling. Theoretical sampling is a process in which you are going to generate theory from the data you have collected. Generic purposive sampling takes places when participants are chosen with a purpose in mind. Snowball sampling is used when a researcher starts off with a small group of people and that group of people recruits others to participate in the study.teacup parti yorkies

12. zack smith says:

the things which works as like in the unlimited conditions or in the same way most of the games are work with the same scheme. And that’s really a good topic by which you can know or understand it very fast Yorkies