Christmas Decorations in Zanzibar

While the population of Zanzibar is mostly Muslim, (we have read up to 99%, but statistics vary) there are still Christians living on the island and many tourists come to celebrate Christmas here for a nice vacation. Many of the hotels put up Christmas trees and decorations. Here is a sampling of some of the decorations that we saw over the last few weeks.

26 comments to Christmas Decorations in Zanzibar

1. hometsy says:

Its really good news about decoration ideas. Thank you for sharing.

2. Root says:

I won’t make it to NYC for Christmas, but I’ll be there in late January. NYC in winter is great cause you can avoid being outdoors and still have a million awesome things to do. These are absolutely great. There are many things on the list which are pretty useful while traveling. Thank you So Much for the wonderful Article and for sharing such beautiful pictures.
    ornaments

3. ali says:

These are absolutely great. There are many things on the list which are pretty useful while traveling. Thank you So Much for the wonderful Article and for sharing such beautiful pictures.qr code

4. lisa says:

When I start reading this article, I don’t have knowledge about the carbon cycle but I must say, once I finished the article I gained a lot of information. I wanna to just give a huge thumbs up for this wonderful piece of writing. Keep sharing such knowledge in the future as well Renewable Energy Investing

5. emma says:

My grandmothers sister use to stay in beautiful Zanzibar
    ornaments

6. amns says:

the things which works as like in the unlimited conditions or in the same way most of the games are work with the same scheme. And that’s really a good topic by which you can know or understand it very fast

7. lisa says:

Hi,
    The large magnetic wooden pieces are perfect for little hands, and there’s a catch-all tray for extra items. The quality is great for the price, and while you won’t get a chocolate treat by counting down the days.best crossbow

8. lisa says:

I’m asking because Bitcoin was recently made a legal form of payment in Japan, but I do not believe it’s considered legal tender. When I break it down in my head, though, there doesn’t seem to be much of a difference. Bradenton

9. ella says:

Zanzibar is like paradise. So beautiful every time I see it
    ornamentsbyelves

10. lisa says:

Hi, Now you’re sharing another creative side to your passion. You really are full of inspiration. I think you need to create a store and start marketing your ideas. Or maybe, offer coaching. I do want to create a store one day soon once I get settled in my new place and I am hoping through the blogs and social media to create and inspire others to garden, renovate, or just be fabulous.witneycouriers

11. lisa says:

There are also many sampling techniques within qualitative research. One form is theoretical sampling, generic purposive sampling, snowball sampling. Theoretical sampling is a process in which you are going to generate theory from the data you have collected. Generic purposive sampling takes places when participants are chosen with a purpose in mind. Snowball sampling is used when a researcher starts off with a small group of people and that group of people recruits others to participate in the study.teacup parti yorkies

12. zack smith says:

the things which works as like in the unlimited conditions or in the same way most of the games are work with the same scheme. And that’s really a good topic by which you can know or understand it very fast Yorkies

13. lisa says:

Located in Dubai, we cater to a large number of patients annually, who fly all the way to Dubai, to get the look they want. Having served the clients for a number of years, we have established your foothills in facial rejuvenation, body contouring and cosmetic surgery.การ์ดแต่งงาน

14. lisa says:

Thank you for this information, Lilach, very informative. I have already tested some of them, the rest will need to be checked. By the way, LinkedIn can also advise GetProspect, a very capable tool to extract emails from them. Yes, I love Buzzo’s great time-saving tool! Thanks to the heads of others, will review them too.Welcome to Jason’s Holidays

15. lisa says:

Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking.Cloud Consulting Services

16. Anna says:

They are fantastic. There are plenty of items on this list that can be useful for travelers. Thank you so much Dental for this wonderful article and sharing such stunning images.

17. lisa says:

You really are full of inspiration. I think you need to create a store and start marketing your ideas. Dog Cooling Mat

18. lisa says:

These are absolutely great. There are many things on the list which are pretty useful while traveling. Thank you So Much for the wonderful Article and for sharing such beautiful pictures.Chania car rentals

19. lisa says:

Always keep that smile on your face. It indicates your confidence. I think that doggie is your best friend. He looks smart. Eco friendly Promotional gifts

20. lisa says:

Thank you This is one of the best websites I’ve seen a lot, thank you for allowing me to share this website with all my friends, and don’t forget to get more ideas please visit our Wesbite.male maldives

21. lisa says:

Maldives Tour Guide is an inbound travel and tour company that specializes in coordinating travel packages across the islands. Depending on your budget, hobbies, and preferences, we offer vacations in resorts, hotels, and small island guesthouses. We are firm believers in continual process improvement in order to give the best maldives tourism services to our customers and to keep us adaptable in a dynamic environment so that we can better serve them. maldives tour

22. lisa says:

Thank you for such a sweet tutorial – all this time later, I’ve found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills. cape verde holiday

23. Mahi says:

Christmas decorations are a thing of beauty. But they can also be a real pain, as a guest in your hotel. Here are some tips for making your holiday decorating experience more enjoyable.

1: Use cool and simple decorations that are easy to clean. A nicely arranged Christmas tree is not going to attract too much attention, but one that is made of plastic or styrofoam might attract the wrong kind of attention from the paying public.

2: Be sure to avoid putting up decorations that look like childrens toys or Easter eggs those usually get lots of attention and can be a distraction for people who have other things on their minds.

3: Remember: guests dont want to be bothered by stuff that looks like it would break if they were bumped into or tripped over, so try not to put any plastic or Styrofoam items up (like Christmas trees) in rooms where there may be children around. You dont want to get sued!

4: If the room you are using has TVs, it may be tempting to put up decorations with images of Santa Claus (especially if there is a gift under the tree), but remember that guests dont want those images on TV monitorsthey want them on their televisions! surgeon

5: If you arent willing to invest in putting up your own decorations, there are plenty of companies out there who will do it for youjust make sure they offer good quality materials at a reasonable price.

24. Anna says:

Hello