The State Street Scholars program deadline is fast approaching! Interested in a paid year long internship? Interested in learning about the financial services industry? Check out the program and apply! Deadline is February 19th, so don’t delay!
State Street Scholars Internship Program-
Is a full-year program (September through May) offering paid work experience in State Street Investment Services, internship credit, and an academic scholarship
- Currently enrolled UMass Boston undergraduate majoring in Finance, Accounting, Management or Economics
- Current Junior or Senior with expected graduation date of May 2016 and December 2017
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Availability to work 20 hours per week while completing 2 classes per semester for duration of internship (September through May)
- Ability to complete a 10-day period of full-time training in August 2015
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident of the U.S.
- Paid $15.00 per hour
- Apply through My Career Online (Job ID# 22350) by February 19, 2015
- Please note, State Street Scholars are required to take a specific section of AF 480 (the internship course), in Spring of 2016. This course has been historically offered at night or on Saturdays, so please plan ahead.
Questions? Contact The Office of Career Services & Internships
Campus Center -1-1300 – firstname.lastname@example.org – (617) 287-5519