SCHEDULED CMWA TEST DATES – ALL EXAMS TAKE TWO HOURS
Here is a list of currently scheduled CMWA Test Dates that will be proctored remotely:
7/23 6am-7/26 6am (72 hours)
8/2 6am-8/4 6am (48 hours)
8/10 6am-8/13 6am (72 hours)
8/19 6am-8/22 6am (72 hours)
8/31 6am-9/2 6am (48 hours)
- Students can log in to take an exam at any time during the posted period.
- Exams are two hours long and students must have proper photo identification in order to take the test. Although exams typically take place in the Testing Center, CC-UL-133, during the temporary move to online instruction for Spring 2021 due to the Coronavirus, students will need to download software to their computer to enter an online proctored test setting. An example or two forms of ID is a UMass Boston student ID and a driver’s license or passport.
- There will be a VERY limited number of test dates available during the semester. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU TAKE A TEST NOW.
- Students enrolled in the CMWA Blackboard course will only be able to access the exam on Blackboard on the day and time that they have previously signed up for, and only via the online proctored setting.
- THIS IS A PROCTORED EXAM. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE EXAM UNDER NON-PROCTORED CONDITIONS OR WITHOUT HAVING SIGNED UP ON A SIGN-UP SHEET IN BLACKBOARD PRIOR TO THE EXAM.