The MassMutual Scholars Program is a national scholarship program for high-achieving college students interested in pursuing careers in the insurance and financial services industry. The application deadline is March 31, 2015 4:30pm, Central Time.
- Open to students of all majors.
- Will be entering sophomore, junior, senior or 5th-year senior year in pursuit of an undergraduate degree at an accredited college or university.
- Plan to attend a degree-seeking program, full-time at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Preference will be given to students who demonstrate:
- An interest in pursuing a career in the insurance and financial services industry.
- Leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
- Must complete and submit for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Must show proof of U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (if selected).
- A total of $150,000 in scholarships will be awarded for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Selected students attending accredited 2 year and 4 year colleges/universities will be awarded $2,500 or $5,000 respectively.
If you meet this criteria, please consider submitting your application before the deadline. To learn more, check out the Frequently Asked Questions page.