The College of Management has two different job openings for the Spring semester, with opportunities to start in January. If you are looking for a job, and qualified for either position, please fill out the application and submit to the College of Management in M-5-610 or email to Rebecca Folsom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work Study Student Assistant
- Profile of an Ideal Candidate:
- Has a Federal work-study award for the 2013-2014 academic year
- Has Tuesday and Thursday availability before 2pm for the Spring Semester
- Has a pleasant, friendly, welcoming and professional demeanor who is also willing to help staff, faculty and students alike
- Strong command of the English language
- Adaptable, excellent communication skills, good organizational skills and reliable
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality a must
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative; self-starter
- Organized and detail oriented
- Work Study Position description
- CM Student Assistant Position Application
Mentor for Academic Success Techniques (MASTer)
- Profile of an Ideal Candidate
- Must be in good standing with the University
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have proven excellent academic success skills that include organizational skills, note-taking strategies, and study strategies
- Must be able to work independently, be responsible, ethical, and contientious.
- Must have a strong desire to help others and want to make a difference.
- Must be willing to learn to work with students in both one-on-one meetings and group workshop settings.
- Must have a strong academic performance in recent semesters.
- Must have a flexible schedule with 4-10 hours a week commitment depending on department needs.
- Must want to make a difference and have fun!
- Work Study Award Optional
- MASTer Position Description
- MASTer Position Application