Salon and Spa Ultimate
Salon and Spa Ultimate is a fast growing software startup based out of Watertown, MA. We develop point of sale and management software for high end hair salons and spas. We are seeking talented individuals to join our Support team. You will be working directly with the decision makers within our company, and will have ample opportunities to grow into other positions within our organization, including marketing, sales, or design if so desired. Everyone on our team wears many hats, and you will have the opportunity to develop skills in as many areas as business requirements allow.
Internship Position- Inside Sales and Customer Support
- Answering questions our customers have about our software over the phone and email
- Training new customers on how to use our software and integrate it into their businesses
- Clearly relay feedback from customers to our product development team
- Update our manual and company blog when we introduce new features to the software
- Follow up with potential customers and communicate with potential leads from our CRM
- Position ideal for a graduating senior, as SSU is looking for a full time team member in the fall
- Strong communication skills, both over the phone and in writing, are a must
- Previous support or customer service experience is a huge plus
- Any IT or computer experience, even if self-taught, is a major plus
- Moderate to advanced computer skills in the following areas are also a big plus:
- Basic networking and setup
- Virus detection and removal
- Software installation, configuration, and maintenance
- Any experience in the hair salon or spa industry is also a plus
- 20 for summer turning into a full time 40 hours per week
- $14 per hour
- Transportation to Watertown, MA is required
- Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com cc’ing firstname.lastname@example.org
From privacy breaches, to malware outbreaks, to system intrusions, to DDoS attacks—Co3 automates incident response. Based on a knowledge-base of incident response best practices, industry standard frameworks, and regulatory requirements, Co3 makes incident response efficient, compliant, and best-of-breed.
1st Internship Position– Sales Internship
- Conduct appointment setting calls for company sales professionals
- Identifying new potential customers via telemarketing, email and social media programs
- Build a pipeline while capturing important market information.
- Nurture existing customer relationships, delivering contract renewals while identifying new business opportunities
- Qualify and convert leads to sales by applying sales experience and product knowledge to solve the business needs of the customer.
- Overall Support of Marketing/Sales Team
- IT education focus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Practical work experience
- Working knowledge of CRM, SEO, and KPI’s
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, driven, un-entitled, self-starter, handles adversity and ambiguity, requires minimal supervision, and seeks responsibility and ownership.