Do you have Federal Work Study Aid for the Spring 2013 semester as a part of your financial aid package?
If you or someone else you know has Federal Work Study Aid for the Spring 2013 semester, the College of Management is hiring!! If you don’t have work study, but know someone who does – please spread the word!
College of Management Student Assistants are required to have a federal work study award.
Student Assistants provide general office support including:
- Serve as a Customer Service Provider in our offices. This includes answering phones and greeting incoming students, faculty, and guests in the College of Management Student Service Reception area (encompasses the CM Undergraduate Program Office, CM Career Services Office, MAP Program and LEAD program)
- Data entry using Excel and/or Word; experience with PowerPoint
- Preparation of mailings, folders, and other promotional materials
- Other basic office functions, including copying, filing, etc.
- Assist with events related to office programs
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Other office support for the College of Management, as assigned
For more information, contact Rebecca Folsom at Rebecca.Folsom@umb.edu.
Please apply using this application. Applications can be turned into the College of Management Welcome Desk in M-5-610. Applications received by Monday, February 4th will be given priority consideration for the spring semester. Ideally a qualified candidate would have Monday – Friday availability in the mornings until 1pm.