University Archives and Special Collections at UMass Boston is interested in collecting the personal stories, photographs, videos, recordings, and other materials that reflect your experiences during the COVID-19 crisis.
How has life changed for you as a student, as a staff member, or as a member of the faculty? How are you staying connected to the people in your life and to others at UMass Boston during this period of social/physical distancing? What do you want people in the years to come to understand or know about this time period? In addition to the experiences of students, faculty, and staff, we want to hear from alumni and members of the larger UMass Boston community as well.
Examples of contributions to this project include (but are not limited to):
- A reflective essay on your experience that you wrote for a class
- Curricular materials that you created for a class that you are now teaching online
- A photograph of your at-home workspace
- An audio or video recording of an interview conducted with a family member
- An original work of art
- A poem or short story
- A link to a blog post or social media content that you created
If you have any questions about this project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take care, stay safe, and we hope to see you on campus again very soon.
Due to COVID-19, the Healey Library building and the Archives Research Room will be closed until further notice. University Archives and Special Collections staff are working remotely, however, and are available to help. Click here for updates and additional information.