Materials held in the Archives are available for viewing in the Archives Research Room (Healey Library, 5th floor).
All visitors will complete an Access and Use Guidelines for Archival Material form.
Scanning services are available upon request. Please speak with an archivist or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To protect archival materials, please handle fragile items carefully, maintain the original order of materials, and leave any folders that you remove from boxes on your table for Archives staff to refile after your visit.
Please note the following:
- Please do not bring food, drinks, candy, or gum into the Archives Research Room.
- Store bags and coats in the lockers or coat rack near the entrance of the Archives Research Room.
- Pencils and scrap paper are available for use. Please do not use pens, markers, or sticky notes.
- Please ask Archives staff before taking photographs. In most cases, non-flash photography is allowed.
- Personal computers, tablets, and phones are allowed.
The Archives does not necessarily hold the copyright to the material in its collections and it is the researcher’s responsibility to secure those rights when needed.
Some archival materials contain sensitive information and may have restrictions imposed by the donor, depositor, or archivist. In such cases, this form may be amended by the archivist to include additional guidelines related to any existing restrictions.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.