Wednesday, April 9 (10:00 am): At the end of the day on Wednesday, April 9, the Curriculum Resource Center (CRC) space on the 5th floor of the Healey Library will close for renovations. The CRC collection has been relocated to the 4th floor of the Library. If you have any questions about accessing the CRC collection, please stop of the Reference Desk. The Graduate and Faculty Research Center on the 5th floor of the Library will remain open.
In response to a recent flooding and equipment failure, the Healey Library needs to undertake on short notice a number of important collection and service moves and construction in the coming weeks and months.
These necessary shifts and relocation moves started on Monday, April 7, and the areas of the Healey Library most affected by these disruptions will be the 4th and 5th floors.
We appreciate your patience and we apologize for any noise or inconvenience during this period of change!
HOW WILL THIS AFFECT ME?
We want to ensure that the UMass Boston community has access to all Library services, collections and resources during this period. Please let us know immediately if you need assistance…
WHERE SHOULD I GO FOR COMPUTER AND STUDY SPACE?
- Graduate and Faculty Research Center on the 5th floor will still be in available for use, although it may get noisy at times in that area.
- Computers on the 4th floor of Healey will still be in available for use, although it may get noisy at times in that area.
- Quiet study areas on the 6th floor will not be affected by the construction
- Group study areas on the 8th floor will not be affected by the construction
- General use computer labs on the 3rd floor and the Upper Level (UL) of the Library will not be affected by the construction
Please contact email@example.com or call 617-287-5910 with questions and visit www.umb.edu/library for updates. We are working on compiling a list of additional information and a complete list of library services and resources we expect will be impacted during this period.