If you are completing your final degree requirements this fall semester, first of all, congratulations!
You will need to submit an application for graduation, and the deadline is October 30th.
The process is as follows.
NOTE: DO NOT submit your application for graduation to the CM Grad Program Office. It must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office first.
- Visit the Registrar’s Applying for Graduation webpage.
- Locate and download the application for your degree program (scroll to the bottom of the page to see all CM grad programs).
- Use your unofficial transcripts to fill out the graduation application form.
- Enter grades received, with the corresponding semester.
- In progress classes should be marked (IP) for in-progress.
- Submit the completed form to the Registrar’s Office.
- Shortly after the October 30th deadline, the Registrar will forward all applications to our CM Grad Programs department. We will review all applications.
If there are deficiencies, you will be contacted. Once approved, you will be notified that your graduation application has been approved and forwarded to the Registrar’s Office for final processing.
All December CM Grad Program Graduates will be invited to a reception in December to acknowledge your accomplishments and celebrate your degree completion. Invitations will go out in November.