JOB TITLE: Accounting Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager of Payroll & Administration
The Accounting Coordinator will serve as a key member of the Finance team and will assist in the processing, reporting and analysis of transactions in the areas of accounts receivable, cash management and accounts payable.
- Process all sales invoicing and collections
- Monitor, process and analyze travel and procurement card expenses
- Track and reconcile petty cash, media dining and other cash receipts
- Set up new customer and vendor records in the Microsoft Dynamics accounting system; obtain/maintain all supporting documentation
- Assist with the processing of payables invoices and payments during peak periods
- Respond quickly and accurately to all inquiries while providing the highest level of customer service
- Participate in the documentation, improvement and enforcement of accounting policies and control procedures
- Support budget and forecast reviews with FP&A group with researching and resolving variances
- Participate in close procedures and other projects as assigned
CHARACTERISITICS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Accounting, Finance, or business preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable experience, preferably in a mid to large corporate environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy level.
- Proficiency on MS Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
please send resumes to Allyce Najimy at email@example.com