UMass Boston’s business master’s programs and certificates offer flexible ways for you to add to your professional skills, boost your resume, and advance your career.
Check out our website for more detailed info!
CM at a Glance
Fall 2018 incoming students
- Average undergraduate GPA: 3.28
- Average GMAT: 553
- Average GRE: 314
- Gender split: 54% female, 46% male
Retention and graduation
- 2nd year retention: 89% of 2016 cohort
- Average time to degree: 2.1 years
- More figures are available here
Graduating student careers
- 100% of reporting students from the class of 2017 were employed 6 months after graduating
- Average salary 6 months after graduating: $77,800 (national average masters salary: $65,818)
- Average salary 5 years after graduating $140,000
- Our current graduate business students attended undergraduate institutions including Boston University, Duke, Fordham, Northeastern, Penn State, Roger Williams, Suffolk, Tufts, UMass Amherst, University of Vermont, UNH, U.S. Air Force Academy, Vanderbilt, and Villanova.
- The College of Management’s 2018 incoming class is 53% women, one of the highest percentages in the nation.
- Our current international graduate business students come from countries including China, India, Moldova, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Vietnam, and South Korea.