We are extremely fortunate to have a new year of the Revolutions Per Minute Festival (RPM Fest), co-sponsored by UMass Boston Cinema Studies program and Art & Art History Department, running Wednesday, October 18 to Sunday, October 23. Please join us for one or more in-person evenings with exciting programs of short form films made by enterprising artists from all over the world.
- A lecture by this year’s featured artist, feminist filmmaker Peggy Ahwesh on Thursday, October 20 at 10am at UMass Boston
- Two evenings of solo screenings with Peggy Ahwesh in person, both with a post-screening Q&A with the artist
- Wednesday, October 19 at 7pm at the Brattle Cinema
- Thursday, October 20 at 7pm and 9pm at UMass Boston
- Open Studio tours at Harvard FAS CAMLab (October 19-22, 2-4pm)
- Open Space New Media Documentary: a Workshop for Theory and Practice with Professor Patricia Zimmerman (Ithaca College) on Saturday, October 22 at 5pm at Harvard FAS CAMLab