Would you like to plan a Road Show in your community?
The application deadline for Mass. Memories Road Show events to be held in the 2018 calendar year has passed. Selected communities will be notified in early September. Applications for 2019 will be reviewed in the summer of 2018 (specific deadline to be determined).
Please contact Carolyn Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our program and how to prepare a successful application.
The Mass. Memories Road Show organizes two types of Road Shows:
- Community Road Shows strive to include residents and other individuals connected to a specific city or town. Organized in cooperation with a variety of local organizations, Community Road Shows invite current and former residents of a given locality to share photographs that reflect their family history or life in the community.
- Under certain circumstances, we work with other organizations on Thematic Road Shows which focus on a particular topic or theme that is relevant to Massachusetts history. Thematic Road Shows necessarily cross geographic boundaries, but still stress inclusiveness and welcoming of disparate experiences.
- Download the MMRS Community Application 2018 or the MMRS Thematic Application 2018.
- Download the current Mass. Memories Road Show Project Handbook 2016.
- Download the current Mass. Memories Road Show Logo Bundle.
Connect with the Mass. Memories Road Show on Facebook!
Questions? Contact us.