Would you like to plan a Road Show in your community?
The application deadline for Mass. Memories Road Show events in 2019 is July 15, 2018.
Please contact Carolyn Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our program and how to prepare a successful application.
The Mass. Memories Road Show organizes two types of Road Shows:
- Community Road Shows strive to include residents and other individuals connected to a specific city or town. Organized in cooperation with a variety of local organizations, Community Road Shows invite current and former residents of a given locality to share photographs that reflect their family history or life in the community.
- Under certain circumstances, we work with other organizations on Thematic Road Shows which focus on a particular topic or theme that is relevant to Massachusetts history. Thematic Road Shows necessarily cross geographic boundaries, but still stress inclusiveness and welcoming of disparate experiences.
- Download the MMRS Community Application 2018 or the MMRS Thematic Application 2018.
- Download the current Mass. Memories Road Show Project Handbook 2016.
- Download the current Mass. Memories Road Show Logo Bundle.
Connect with the Mass. Memories Road Show on Facebook!
Questions? Contact us.