University Archives and Special Collections in the Healey Library at UMass Boston is excited to start collecting community submissions of cycling jersey and t-shirt images and information.
This will tell the story of cycling in a unique way and help to develop the sense of a cycling community, going back in time. You have an opportunity for your images to become part of that story.
For information about this collection effort, email email@example.com.
Before you upload and describe your jersey or t-shirt images in the form below, please review the following guidelines.
- Before photographing the jersey or t-shirt, please be sure that there as few wrinkles as possible on the item.
- Find a flat, monochromatic surface on which to photograph the jersey or t-shirt.
- Lay the jersey or t-shirt flat.
- Take separate photographs of the FRONT and BACK of the jersey or t-shirt.
Image Files to Upload
- For the purposes of this documentation project, please upload high-resolution JPG files (please do not edit, correct, crop, or enhance images prior to upload).
- Each different cycling jersey or t-shirt should be uploaded and described on a separate form.
Naming the Files Before Uploading
- To help us track your files correctly in our system, please include “_front” as part of the file name for the image that is the Front of the Cycling Jersey/T-Shirt and “_back” as part of the file name for the image that is the Back of the Cycling Jersey/T-Shirt.
Please note that we’re unable to collect the physical cycling jerseys and t-shirts themselves. For information about this collection effort, email firstname.lastname@example.org.