[william/weblog]

— [insert pif tagline here] —

Free Amazon Shipping

| 14 Comments

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.

I suppose this lengthy post is about what everyone does at Umass — Write! Did you ever stare at the screen, attempting to explain the psychology of Parisians who stormed the Bastille? (Joyeux Quatorze Juillet!) Could you find nothing else to write about Élisabeth-Louise Vigée-Le Brun? Who writes for the sake of writing? What motivates you to think? Could you write for Gather? Do you Reddit

What drives people to work for the sake of self purpose?

Thats all, like my fortune read:

"To go too far is as bad as to fall short." — Confucius

Below you can import the 2010 Fall semester calendar. 

(Also, the Google Calendar ID: 164m784dp114klc0oda5nodm9g@group.calendar.google.com)

Dont forget about the Free year of Amazon "Prime" Free shipping available to anyone with an .edu email address. 

Author: William Fleurant

A black-hat Bostonian with a Brahmin accent…

14 Comments

1. I’m doing research about a roofer and came across your blog. Interesting information thank you.

Plymouth Roofer

2. Greaaaat tips on your whole site. Definetely going to read your other posts…Thank you.

3. Great pic of the eiffel tower. I was there for NY

4. What a fantastic story of amazon shipping information. I have followed your story from another article you have written till here. I wanna share my business link of Link Building Company services for all.

5. Great story, I have been following it for a wile.

6. I think this is what i have been looking for to complete my research,the information is so educative and i have bookmarked the site for reference.Once all minds are put together,we can achieve a lot.

7. you state:”What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” However this is not to say that the mind of man WILL achieve it only that he CAN. There’s a world of difference between being ABLE to achieve and actually succeeding doing so.

8. All of us need an outlet for creative expression. No matter who you are the drive is instinctual. We write to fulfill this need to create and be heard. Its as old as language itself. Even prehistoric caves depict drawings and images anthropologists suggest was done essentially for this purpose.

9. That’s terrific story. Cool

10. Walking in the presence of giants here. Cool tihnnkig all around!

11. At last, someone comes up with the “right” aswner!

12. Amazing tips, what more a reader can expect. Keep up the good word.

13. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

14. juz Cie lubie :-) super blog