Looking for Spring/Summer Internships, Full/Part time opportunities?
Then engage in this event and connect with employers and alumni seeking our talented and diverse UMass Boston students. Proper professional dress required!
Campus Center 3rd floor Ballroom A from 6:00pm-8:00pm
REGISTER: Beacon Careers Online (BCO) → Company Events → UMass Boston Networking Event
EMPLOYERS: (sample list for full list review event, more employers being added daily)
|– Ernst & Young
– Fed Reserve Bank Boston
– Fidelity Investments
– Loomis Sayles
– State Street
|– Boston Medical Center
– Boston Children’s Hospital
– Mass Life Sciences
– Mass Clean Energy Center
– Triumvirate Environmental
|– Edward M Kennedy Institute
– Governor’s Office
– Sherwin Williams
– Venture Development Center
PREPARE: Take advantage of Career Services upcoming workshops, resume quick checks and Drop-ins/Appointments. Do RESEARCH on the companies attending.
RESUME QUICK CHECKS: (print and bring with you) to Campus Center, 1st Floor, Terrace area
- Thursday, December 6th from 11am-1pm (CC-1-Terrace area) Guest Employer: City Year
PREP WORKSHOPS: (register in BCO)
- Putting it all together – Internship/jobs, Networking and your Next Steps – Wed, 11/28, 3:30-4:30pm, ISC-1-1400
- How to Prepare for the Networking Event – Mon, 12/3, 2:00pm-3:00pm, ISC-1-1400
- How to Prepare for the Networking Event – Wed, 12/5, 12:30pm-1:30pm, M-3-617
Prepare by doing research on companies and getting your documents ready. All resume, cover letter, internship, networking & interviewing resources are located in the Document Library of our Beacon Careers Online (BCO) jobs database. Call our front desk (617) 287-5519 to inquire about our walk-ins or to schedule an appointment.