GCU-UMass Boston Exchange Blog

Coming to an end :(

| 0 comments

Although our time with our beloved new friends is slowly coming to an end, we’ll forever have the memories we’ve created with them. I’m very proud to say that I was a part of this exchange and had the privilege to witness that changes in everyone since day one. Everybody has done a spectacular job and in particular, Zach (Hosting co-captain from Pre-Med B) has done an exceptional job with welcoming the students and making them feel right at home. His collaboration with others and ability to lead has made this exchange a memorable one and being one of the co-captains of the Events team, I can say I’m very proud to have worked with Zach and to have him not only as a colleague in this exchange but also as a friend. In any case, although the farewell dinner is upon us, this is not a goodbye, it’s merely a see you later. I hope I’m speaking for all communities here when I say that to our GCU counterparts, we’re going to miss you and we’ve very much so enjoyed your company. We’re glad that we were able to broaden your horizons and show you how we live here in Boston. Let’s enjoy our last few days together and make them some of the most memorable of our college careers.