Welcome to the UMB-GDC
This is the official website of the UMB-GDC. We will announce our latest events here.
- to provide a platform to connect all the UMB people interested in game development, so that they can share their experience and team up with each other.
- to inform UMB people of the job and research opportunities relevant to game development.
Regular Gathering Schedule in Spring 2018:
- 3:00-4:00pm, Feb 9 (Fri), MakerSpace Lab (S-3-034)
- 3:00-4:00pm, Mar 9 (Fri), MakerSpace Lab (S-3-034)
- 3:00-4:00pm, Apr 20 (Fri), MakerSpace Lab (S-3-034)
Boston Festival of Indie Games:
BostonFIG showcase the efforts of independent game developers by providing an inclusive event that encourage community to share and interact with the developer directly. It also provides an opportunity for individual developers to meet each other, and share experiences and ideas.
9/23/2017 | MIT Johnson Athletic Center, Cambridge, MA