Please keep the following etiquette guidelines in mind when commenting on posts. Failure to abide by these rules will result in comment deletion and grade penalty. Repeat offenses will require a meeting with the Professor, and may result in a failing grade for the assignment(s).
- Be respectful. If you disagree, don’t be rude about it.
- Give constructive (helpful) feedback. Encourage- don’t discourage.
- Make sure your comment is relevant and on topic with the the original post.
- Remember this is related to academics so avoid texting shortcuts like u for you or b4 for before. No emoticons please.
- Consider adding a question at the end to keep the conversation going.
- Edit for grammar and mechanics mistake. Please don’t use all capitals- it seems like you are yelling.