[william/weblog]

— [insert pif tagline here] —

Board favors smoke-free campus

| 11 Comments

I actually though of tagging this post with [war]. Yikes..

AMHERST – Smoking on campus at the University of Massachusetts could go the way of the discontinued Pontiacs if the Faculty Senate adopts a proposal next week to make the campus smoke free beginning July 1, 2013.

UMass spokesman Daniel J. Fitzgibbons said the Health Council supported a draft proposal March 11. The council will present the report to the Faculty Senate April 7.  http://www.masslive.com/springfield/republican/index.ssf?/base/news-33/130155601577850.xml&coll=1

Author: William Fleurant

A black-hat Bostonian with a Brahmin accent…

11 Comments

1. This is has been my problem in the society of smokers at campus. This smoke really irritates me and that’s why i will also support the idea of a smoke free campus. Thank you for the information.Tanzania Vacations

2. Another prominently noticeable feature in the LV Galliera has to be the magnetic closure mechanism with which it comes, which thus effectively does away with the stressful button-closing business. This is a great feature, many handbag users would admit, since the buttons (where they are employed) do tend to malfunction at some point as time goes on, whereas the magnetic closure mechanism on the LV Galliera is sure to last for as long as the bag is in use, and beyond.

3. I am happy the board finally approved this. Smoking on campus is a major problem not only here but around the world. I am glad someone is taking action.

4. Actually, I’m trying to stop smoking but it’s quite HARD! In first few days I’m eating too much, I’m scared of overweight. Is there any good methods to quit smoking without getting fat?

5. I completely support the idea of smoke free campus. Glad to hear it has so much support.

6. Being a smoker myself and living on campus, I have to say that I totally support this. Even though I smoke, I know it’s disgusting and I don’t want to force other people to deal with it.

7. You obtained a really useful weblog I have been here reading for about an hour.
    I am a newbie and your achievement is really a lot an inspiration for me.

8. I have no issues with this. This saves not only lives but our environment. They are doing it on several states inside restaurants and public places so why not campuses all across the country.

9. Thanks for sarhing. What a pleasure to read!

10. Superbly illuminating data here, thnkas!

11. chiar e tare articolul :D nota zece de la mine.