THE FRANCIS & MARIE ANDERSON SCHOLARSHIP
Made possible by a generous gift from Mark Anderson, this scholarship will provide up to $1,000 towards tuition and fees for a student from the Greater Boston Area. Preference will be given to residents of the City of Boston. The scholarship will be awarded for the Fall semester for academic year 2015/2016.
The ideal scholarship winner would:
- be an undergraduate sophomore or junior student in the College of Management
- have a minimum of 3.0 overall GPA and have an Accounting or Finance concentration at UMass Boston.
- have strong ties to Greater Boston Area, preferably a graduate from a Boston Public School or received a GED.
- must have US Citizenship.
- demonstrate financial need and must have a valid Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file with UMass Boston.
*Applicants should address describe how they meet these criteria in their application essay.*
If you meet the above criteria, please consider applying to this scholarship!
DEADLINE: April 10, 2015
Please submit the Anderson Application to the College of Management in M-5-610, or email to email@example.com by the deadline.