The CSM Dean’s office is seeking applications for the Fall 2021 semester CSM Undergraduate Research Fellowships. This fellowship program is generously supported through Oracle and other sponsors.
You may be eligible for this opportunity if 1) you are a sophomore, junior, or senior; 2) your cumulative GPA is 3.2 or above; 3) you demonstrate interest in STEM research; and 4) you identify a CSM faculty who agrees to oversee your research activities.
Apply Online at: https://bit.ly/Fall21URF
- Speak with your professors about possible research projects.
- Login to URF application and create/update your profile with your personal information.
- Fill in CSM faculty contact information and click send request from the URF application.
- Upload your essay, resume and transcript.
- Faculty uploads placement agreement and research proposal online.
- Review and submit your application by September 15, 2021.
Questions: Velina Batchvarov, Student Success Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.