Postdoc opportunities in virus ecology and evolution!
- How and why viruses emerge and spillover from animal hosts in the Anthropocene? And figuring out the molecular, organismal, and ecological mechanisms for spillover?
Do you have?
- Experience or a drive to learn any of the following: disease ecology and evolution, molecular virology, bioinformatics, eco-immunology, phylodynamics or genomics
- A PhD from the U.S or abroad (yes, internationals are welcome to apply!)
What we offer…
- 2-year competitive salary
- A growing, supportive lab with autonomy and creative space to develop as a scientist
- A vibrant research community in the heart of Boston
How to apply…
- Prepare your CV with details of education, employment history and research experience
- A cover letter that addresses: i) what you hope to get out of joining the lab as a postdoc ii) what are the big issues that motivate you to do research in the field of infectious disease
- Submit to Nichola Hill via email: email@example.com with the subject line: ‘Application for Postdoc’