John W. McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies
We believe that knowledge, research, and inquiry drives better public policies to improve people’s lives. Our faculty and students, researchers and centers place special attention on social justice and peace, state-of-the-art effective governance, and sustainable policies for our interconnected local and global communities.
*Offering accelerated bachelor’s to masters programs, too.
Earn both degrees at UMass Boston in five years.
Centers, Institutes, and Special Projects
- Center for Governance and Sustainability
- Center for Peace, Democracy, and Development
- Center for Social and Demographic Research on Aging
- Center for Social Policy
- Center for Women in Politics and Public Policy
- Edward J. Collins, Jr. Center for Public Management
- Gerontology Institute
- John Joseph Moakley Chair of Peace and Reconciliation
- Massachusetts Office of Public Collaboration
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI)
- Pension Action Center
- Sustainable Solutions Lab at UMass Boston