Press and Media Coverage
- Plymouth Mass. Memories Road Show, Plymouth Area Community Television (PACTV), November 20, 2019
- Winchester Mass. Memories Road Show, WINCam, October 25, 2018
- Sue Scheible, “A good age: Old photos bring out the stories in us,” Patriot Ledger, October 31, 2017
- Sheryl Walsh, “Mass. Memories Road Show comes to Wilmington on Sept. 30,” Town Crier, March 25, 2017
- “UMass Boston: Capturing the state’s history,” Chronicle, WCBV TV, June 11, 2014
- UMass Boston, “Take your place in Massachusetts history at the Mass. Memories Road Show,” March 27, 2013
- Colleen Locke, “Mass. Memories Road Show keeps history alive,” UMass Boston News, June 2012
- “Mass. Memories Road Show a hit in Waltham,” Waltham Newswatch, July 22, 2011
- “Mass. Memories Road Show coming to Waltham,” Waltham Newswatch, July 8, 2011
Archives and Public History Publications
- “University of Massachusetts Boston: Ensure local history includes all communities.” OCLC Member Stories, June 2020, oclc.org.
- Ana Roeschley and Edward Benoit III, “Degrees of mediation: A review of the intersectionality between community and participatory archives.” In Edward Benoit, III. & Alexandra Eveleigh, (Eds.) Participatory Archives: Theory & Practice (London: Facet Publishing, 2019): 159-171.
- Ana Roeschley and Jeonghyun Kim, “‘Something that feels like a community’: The role of personal stories in building community-based participatory archives.” Archival Science March 2019 19:1: 27-49.
- Eddie Woodward, “Participatory archiving: the next generation in archival methodology,” College and Research Libraries News 77:8, September 2016.
- Carolyn M. Goldstein, “Mass. Memories Road Show: Collecting personal stories and popular ideas about the past,” NEA Newsletter, April 2015: 20-21.
- Joanne Riley and Heather Cole, “The Mass. Memories Road Show: A State-wide Scanning Project,” Digitization in the Real World. (2010): 223-241.