3D Printers aren’t appliances (yet!) You have to understand how they work, learn new things, follow the news, and ask for help. Below are a few resources we’ve found for you to start learning more about 3D Printing.
Maker’s Muse 3D Printing 101
- 3D Printing 101 Youtube Playlist – This collection of youtube videos is a fantastic resource full of lots of tips and tricks about becoming a 3D Printing expert.
- The $500 Makerspace Project – A video series on to create a fairly comprehensive Makerspace for under $500!
- CAD for Newbies – This series of videos shows a lot of tips about using Fusion 360 and other applications to create 3D designs for 3D printing. Fusion 360, like most Autodesk software, is free for educational users!
- Maker’s Muse Courses and eBooks – The above video playlists were created by Angus Deveson of MakersMuse.com. This page and his whole website is a great resource.
Online User Groups
- 3D Printing Tips, Tricks and Reviews Google Group
- 3D Printing Facebook Group
- More 3D Printing Facebook Groups
- 3D Modeling and Design Facebook Group
- More 3D Design Facebook Groups
- 3D Printing Subreddit
- Functional 3D Prints Subreddit
- 3D Design Subreddit
Got something to add? Contact Us!