GCU-UMass Boston Exchange Blog

Meet your Biochem A Event Planners!

| 0 comments

Top: Renee Romany, Thalia Roman, Tatiana Borgos Bottom: Jackie Cruz, Eldar Pehilj, Morgan DePIero

Top: Renee Romany, Thalia Roman, Tatiana Borgos                                                             Bottom: Jackie Cruz, Eldar Pehilj(co-chair), Morgan DePiero(co-chair)

Hi everyone! I’m Morgan the co-chair of event planning for Biochem A. I am majoring in Biology here at Umass, hoping to work for a pharmaceutical company someday. I would say I’m enthusiastic, dedicated, and organized which truly is a helpful skill when it comes to event planning. Our team is very excited to be apart of the GCU exchange, especially since this is Biochem A’s first year joining in. After waiting for the arrival of the GCU Ambassadors, and all the event planning, the students are here and seem eager to explore the city of Boston! Luckily, with the help of my community I have organized a variety of events to help the students see the city and get the most out of this experience. I think I can speak for my entire team when I say that we are thrilled to begin this journey and can not wait to see what the week has in store!

More updates will be posted as the week goes on…