GCU-UMass Boston Exchange Blog

Introduction: Geovany Molina, Pre-Med B Ambassador

| 0 comments

Hi! My name isFullSizeRender Geovany Molina, and I was given the opportunity to represent our Pre Med B community in Scotland as one of the GCU ambassadors. Coming from a University that is diverse has benefit me in so many ways. From being in a community with people with such amazing and different personalities to being around and knowing people with different cultures and views. One thing that I am super excited about going to Scotland is being able to experience the community and the beautiful architecture. One thing that I would love the most is probably be able to hike the mountains of Scotland and meeting new people! In my free time when all the studying and homework is done, I would normally go hiking (except winter!!) with my dog and hang out with a few friends here and then. I like taking pictures for memories but also to share them will all of my peers and family back at Boston. I can’t wait for this unforgettable experience that I will be taken with my peers back at UMass Boston and the ones that are joining. We are going to learn so much in this trip, not only experience but also the culture, the environment, the education, and the social life of Scotland. I will never forget these unforgettable moments that I am hoping to make with new friends in Scotland!!