GCU-UMass Boston Exchange Blog

Knowledge Is King!

| 0 comments

Today we followed our friends to class. During the 3D Visualization lab, we learned some new cool things about the class. From the numerous classes they have available here at the GCU, it was a pleasure to have the teacher show us around to some of their classes they offer. We had a glimpse of how the students are taught and tools available to learn.

IMG_3713 Production room at GCU! I think it’s amazing that they are provided with all these tools to use them for learning. More importantly, at this University they can take their learning in any direction they choose to. I find this better than having a pre-determined path for your learning.

Thanks to the school, we had a chance to take a Glasgow sightseeing bus tour! I was so happy to be able to go around see the core sights of Glasgow. There was so many interesting things to see and amazing facts to learn about this place. Truly a loving experience, there’s nothing like being able to see these magnificent views and landmarks in person!

This is just one of the beautiful structured buildings in Glasgow!

These few days I have spent in Glasgow have been some of the best moments of my life. I have learned and seen so much and I am very grateful to have this opportunity. Seems like the days to leave are quickly approaching but we have spent every single minute of the day absorbing all we can from this country and all it has to offer!