What is the Boston Writing Project:
The Boston Writing Project is a local site of the National Writing Project.
The BWP works in partnership with school communities by providing:
Teacher Consultants who are successful practitioners and trained workshop presenters;
- On-Site, long-term professional development
- Assistance to schools in dealing with state assessment in writing
- PreK-college curriculum planning in writing
- Expertise in urban, diverse contexts.
- Graduate Certificate Program in Teaching Writing in the Schools
Boston Writing Project
College of Education and Human Development
University of Massachusetts Boston
100 Morrissey Boulevard
Boston, MA 02125-3393
Phone: (617) 287-7665
Fax: (617) 287-7664