SCHEDULED CMWA TEST DATES – ALL EXAMS ARE TWO (2) HOURS IN LENGTH
Here is a list of scheduled CMWA Test Dates:
- Monday, March 25th 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Thursday, March 28th 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Friday, March 29th 9:30am-11:30am
- Wednesday, April 3rd 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Monday, April 8th 10:00am-12:00pm
- Wednesday, April 10th 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday, April 20th 10:30am-12:30pm
- Thursday, April 25th 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Friday, May 10th 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Tuesday, May 28th 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Saturday, June 1st 11:30am-1:30pm
- Wednesday, June 12th 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Monday, June 17th 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday,June 19th 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Wednesday, June 26th 9:00am-11:00am
- Tuesday, July 2nd 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Saturday, July 6th 1:00-3:00pm
- Friday, July 12th 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Wednesday, July 17th 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Friday, July 19th 9:30am-11:30am
- Thursday, July 25th 11:30am-1:30pm
- Tuesday, July 30th 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Friday, August 2nd 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Tuesday, August 6th 11:00am-1:00pm
- Thursday, August 8th 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Saturday, August 10th 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Wednesday, August 14th 9:00am-11:00am
- Friday, August 16th 10:30am-12:30pm
- Tuesday, August 20th 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Thursday, August 22nd 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Friday, August 30th 4:00pm-6:00pm
This represents ALL of the scheduled CMWA exams before the start of the Spring 2019 semester.
- Exams are two hours long and students must arrive at the Testing Center on time with two forms of the proper photo identification in order to take the test. All exams take place in the Testing Center, CC-UL-133. An example or two forms of ID is a UMass Boston student ID and a driver’s license or passport.
- There will be a VERY limited number of test dates available during the semester. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU TAKE A TEST NOW.
- Students enrolled in the CMWA Blackboard course will only be able to access the exam in the Testing Center on the day and time that they have previously signed up for.
- THIS IS A PROCTORED EXAM. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE EXAM UNDER NON-PROCTORED CONDITIONS OR WITHOUT HAVING SIGNED UP ON A SIGN-UP SHEET IN BLACKBOARD PRIOR TO THE EXAM.