SCHEDULED CMWA TEST DATES – ALL EXAMS ARE TWO (2) HOURS IN LENGTH
Here is a list of scheduled CMWA Test Dates:
- Friday, October 26th 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Tuesday, October 30th 9:00am-11:00am
- Thursday, November 1st 11:30am-1:30pm
- Wednesday, November 7th 9:30am-11:30am
- Tuesday, November 13th 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Friday, November 16th 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Tuesday, November 20th 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Saturday, December 1st 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Monday, December 10th 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Thursday, December 20th 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Wednesday, January 16th 9:30am-11:300am
- Saturday, January 19th 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Friday, January 25th 1:00pm-3:00pm
This represents ALL of the scheduled CMWA exams before the start of the Spring 2019 semester.
- Exams are two hours long and students must arrive at the Testing Center on time with two forms of the proper photo identification in order to take the test. All exams take place in the Testing Center, CC-UL-133. An example or two forms of ID is a UMass Boston student ID and a driver’s license or passport.
- There will be a VERY limited number of test dates available during the semester. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU TAKE A TEST NOW.
- Students enrolled in the CMWA Blackboard course will only be able to access the exam in the Testing Center on the day and time that they have previously signed up for.
- THIS IS A PROCTORED EXAM. STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE THE EXAM UNDER NON-PROCTORED CONDITIONS OR WITHOUT HAVING SIGNED UP ON A SIGN-UP SHEET IN BLACKBOARD PRIOR TO THE EXAM.