Here are the MAP Workshops for the week of April 24, 2017.
Monday, April 24
Tuesday, April 25
Wednesday, April 26
- How to Work for a Jerk: 1:00-3:00 PM
- Tesla SolarCity Information Session with Michael Mullen: 2:00-4:00 PM
Thursday, April 27
- iPad Accessibility Tools and Apps Workshop: 1:00-2:00 PM
- Financial Education Institute: Improving your Credit: 2:00-3:00 PM
- Introduction to LinkedIn: 3:00-4:30 PM
- Supply Chain Speaker Series: The Role of Pricing in Staples’ Supply Chain Management: 4:00-5:00 PM
Friday, April 28
- Sleep/Self Care: 9:00-9:50 AM
Please sign into the MAP Student Portal for more information such as locations and to RSVP. Enjoy your weekend everyone!