Here are the MAP Workshops for the week of April 3, 2017.
Monday, April 3
- Strategies for International Student Success: 2:00-3:00 PM
- BGS Presents: Stress Management: 5:30-6:30 PM
- From Waste to Wealth: Business Opportunities in the Circular Economy: 5:30-7:00 PM
Tuesday, April 4
- Anxiety in the Workplace: 10:00-11:00 AM
- Fundamental Laws of Investing: Mutual Fund Basics: 2:00-4:00 PM
- “Lives Worth Living”: 3:00-5:00 PM
Wednesday, April 5
Thursday, April 6
- Authenticity in the Workplace: 9:00-9:50 AM
- Fundamental Laws of Investing: Stock Investing Strategies: 2:00-4:00 PM
- StrengthsQuest Workshop: 4:00-5:30 PM
- Supply Chain Speaker Series: Target with Vinton South: 4:00-5:00 PM
Friday, April 7
- Introduction to LinkedIn: 10:00-11:00 AM
As always, please pre-register on the MAP Student Portal!
Have a good weekend everyone!