Are you graduating in December 2013 or May 2014? Are you looking for a summer internship in 2014? If you answered yes, THEN register now for the Networking Event on Tuesday, December 10th from 4pm-6pm in our Campus Center, 2nd floor, Alumni Lounge. With only 25% of all jobs formally posted (75% are obtained through formal or informal networking), this event will serve as a great opportunity to enhance your networking skills for future career opportunities and connect with alumni and potential employers who are interested in building their company’s talent pool.
Requirements for Event:
- Register in MyCareer Online (MCO): **You must upload an updated resume through MCO in order to register**
- Come dressed professionally to this event with multiple copies of your resume & business cards if you have them
- Practice your 30 second Personal Market Pitch
Take Advantage of our Upcoming Workshops & Resume Quick Checks:
- Personal Market Pitch (MAP eligible), 12/3, 1-2pm, H-11-0011B
- Pro’s & Con’s of Social Media (MAP eligible), 12/5, 3pm-4pm, M-3-204
- Importance of Business Etiquette (MAP eligible), 12/9, 11am-12pm, H-11-0011B
- Resume Quick Checks: email your resume attached as word doc to Matthew.Power-Koch@umb.eduto schedule a time listed below!
- 12/2, 12pm-2pm
- 12/6, 10am-12pm
- 12/10, 10am-12pm
Any questions please contact Mattew.Power-Koch@umb.edu or call (617) 287-5519.