Consider applying to one of these scholarships if you meet the criteria! The deadline for both is Friday, November 15th.
The Bob and Jean O’Hara Sheridan Scholarship ($13,000 available) seeks full-time undergraduate students who meet the following criteria and submit an application to the Merit Scholarship Office by November 15:
· Filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for AY2013-2014
· Reside in any neighborhood in the City of Boston or Everett
· Participates in co-curricular activities
· Reside in and graduated from a public or private high school in an urban community within the Metropolitan Boston area
· Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.2 or higher
· Students who have federally determined financial need may be given preferred consideration.
Each scholarship requires an application and short essay. They do not require a letter of reference or unofficial transcript.
Students may contact Vanessa DiCarlo directly with any questions. The scholarship will be decided in January and applied to Spring tuition and fees.