Declaring a Concentration or Track just got easier!

Starting this semester, any College of Management student can declare their concentration (for management majors) or track (for IT majors) at any time.  In the past, students had to worry about how many semesters they’d been in CM, and how many credits they had – but not anymore!!  Now, just use our online forms to declare or change your concentration or track.  Once your request is processed, your new concentration or declaration will appear on your degree audit, helping you start on track and stay on track.

So why delay? Declare today!