It’s happening on October 13, 2012!
Prospective undergraduates: Don’t forget to register for Open House . I would hate for you to miss this great opportunity. Each year, UMass Boston opens it’s doors to prospective students and gives you a chance to:
- Explore campus by taking a student-led walking tour packed full of information about UMass Boston
- Speak to faculty, staff, and admissions counselors about the quality and affordability of available academic programs
- Hear about student activities, internship opportunities, and housing options
- Peruse the student clubs and organization information tables
- Speak with admissions counselors about the application process, deadlines, and requirements
Register for Open House here. Don’t miss out!
- October 3rd– Prospective Transfer Student Chat – Chat with the admissions staff about attending our open house. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the day’s events and about the university in general and how to make the most of your Open House 2012 visit.
- October 13th– OPEN HOUSE
- November 28th– Prospective Transfer Student Chat – Do you have questions about transferring to the university, about Mass Transfer, or the application process for transfer students? Come chat with our transfer staff to have all of your questions answered!
Admissions counselors are already hitting the road to visit you, be sure to check out your community college’s information board for the dates we’ll be in your area.
Looking forward to seeing you and chatting with you!