If you haven’t applied to UMass Boston yet for next spring, we have just the event for you!
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions is hosting a Transfer Application Day on December 8th from 9-10:30 a.m. I really like these days because it gives us counselors an opportunity to sit down and meet with you face-to-face, so come join us.
I encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity to:
- Submit an application with NO APPLICATION FEE
- Speak with an admissions counselor
- Attend a brief information session geared toward transferring to UMass Boston
- Take a guided campus tour (optional)
- Essay and letter of recommendation will be WAIVED
How can you pass that up?! You certainly shouldn’t! Sign up now, space is limited.
Registration is easy, just click here to find out how.
Hope to see see you Saturday!
***Please note: Transfer Application Day is only open to transfer students how have not yet submitted an application for Spring 2013 and is not intended for students wishing to apply to our Nursing or Engineering Program as these deadlines have passed.