Healey Library invites your feedback on a new trial database, billed as “the world’s largest image-based government document and legal research database,” HeinOnline’s Government, Politics and Law package. This resource is on trial through March 31, 2018.
This database provides extensive coverage of legal history and government documents, including U.S. statutes and case law available as PDF downloads, and more than 300 years of information covering political development. It might be of particular interest to users looking for a replacement for WestLaw.
This database’s more than 50 million pages of content cover subjects applicable to:
- Political Science
- Criminal Justice
- World History
- Civil & Human Rights
- And more than 80 other subject areas
HeinOnline offers several training resources to help new users search and navigate within the interface, quickly retrieve documents, and use helpful tools and resources integrated throughout the database:
- A live chat service is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Call (800) 277-6995 between 8:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time – with HeinOnline, a human answers the phone!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
- The help page is full of training guides, videos, FAQs, and more. Check out Searching 101 or Getting Started in HeinOnline for quick beginner tutorials.
To learn more, watch this three minute video.
Login now at http://ezproxy.lib.umb.edu/login?url=http://heinonline.org/HOL/Welcome, or via the Healey Library Databases & Indexes page.
Let us know what you think of this resource with this feedback form!
Please direct any questions or comments to Danitta Wong, Head of Collection Development and Assessment:
Danitta.Wong@umb.edu or 617.287.5924