The Venture Development Center and Entrepreneurship Center are now partnering up with Career Services to help UMass Boston students attain careers with high tech companies. In the process of this transition, they have changed their internship application process. To qualify for their paid high tech start-up internships, StEP now requires that all interested students view their workshop video which prepares students to intern with a high tech start-up.
To gain access to this video and other career resources, students must apply for StEP internships through Career Services by sending their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
For more information on StEP’s latest internship postings, go to our website.
Sgrouples is the first truly private social networking platform with: No Tracking, No Spying, No Stalking. You can collaborate on school projects, manage your social media accounts (FB and Twitter), and privately plan the party/event of the century. Create truly private groups when you want to share with your friends, your clubs, your teams, and your Greek community; not the world. Protect your future career. Are you a college student looking for a marketing internship? Are you ready to become an experienced web marketer and learn valuable marketing and social media skills? This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor at Sgrouples, the world’s premier privacy centric social networking platform! Join Sgrouples and the online privacy revolution!
Internship Position- Marketing Intern
Acts as the on-campus spokesperson for Sgrouples. They will gain valuable guerrilla and social media marketing experience during this internship. The Marketing Intern will work closely with the Campus Team Leader and Intern Manger to implement their campaigns and add their own creative input. We emphasize creativity, self-direction, and having a lot of fun!
- Stock Options!
- Course credit (where available)
- Letter of recommendation and a resume building experience
- Potential for full-time hire upon graduation
- To apply: Visit sgrouples.com and create a new account and then send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 6,000 companies in 45 countries attract leads and convert them into customers. A pioneer in inbound marketing, HubSpot aims to help its customers make marketing that people actually love. HubSpot is a five year old company living the startup dream. It’s currently the second fastest growing software company in the United States, and was voted the #1 place to work two years in a row by the Boston Business Journal.
1. Internship Position – Inbound Sales/Marketing Specialist Intern
The Inbound Sales/Marketing Specialist Intern is a specialized position working for one of the fastest growing segments of HubSpot’s business. Reporting to a senior Internet Marketing Specialist (IMS), this position is designed for a hardworking, super smart, technically-inclined college student that wants to accelerate their understanding of inbound marketing, entrepreneurial environments, sales, and strategy. The internship runs through the Fall, beginning September through December 2012.
2. Internship Position – Inbound Marketing Intern
HubSpot is looking for a rock star inbound marketing intern to join the team, learn a ton, and produce results. Want the chance to say that you organized a marketing campaign that drove 6,500 visitors, 2,002 leads, and 4 customers … yourself? In this internship, you’ll get the chance to dabble in all aspects of inbound marketing:
· 20 hours per week
· $13 per hour
· September – December, 2012
· Must have reliable transportation to Cambridge, MA
· To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
United Solar Associates
United Solar Associates is a service and installation company providing Renewable Energy Solutions, specifically Solar Power to a wide range of businesses and residential investors. Our main focus, customer satisfaction, is absolutely our first goal and is necessary in this quickly expanding field. We have been able to create a sustainable business by understanding our customers and constantly adapting to the renewable energy field progression into the mainstream of acceptance. We have developed nearly 40 projects and are looking at tripling that by years end.
Internship Position – Marketing and Sales Intern
- Research of market potential in areas around central and eastern Massachusetts
- Qualify potential lead sources
- Management of existing leads and building a lead database for use with Constant Contact or equivalent
- Ensuring proper review and filing of documentation for projects sold
- Communicate on a weekly basis to sales team about market potentials
- Telesales for lead qualification, inbound sales calls,
- Maintenance of blog and social network campaigns
- 20-30 hours per week during summer, up to 20 hours per week during fall
- $14 per hour
- Immediate Start Date
- Work Virtually
- Weekly meetings in Malden, Gas mileage to be covered, Car Required
- To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Comments »
Filed under: Hi-Tech Internships, Internship/Career, Student Resources, Uncategorized