Posted on February 15th, 2012 by jeffrey.masse
UMass Boston Bloomberg Room Operation Procedure (2012 spring)
(Room #: 240, McCormick 5th floor)
1. The Bloomberg sign-up is available at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjatOlIAVHy6dENrVUZDWUFJdVV5OUlNazR1X280eUE#gid=0
2. The sign up slots are for 1 hour. Please do not sign up more than 2 slots each day. Bloomberg terminal is in great demand this semester. Be considerate, in case you cannot show up; please email us at BloombergCM@gmail.com, or remove your reservation from the sign-up sheet at your earliest convenience.
3. The key to the room and the sign-up sheet are located at the reception desk of the College of Management. You will need Student ID to take the key, after you sign up.
4. The key MUST be returned before the next person uses. The Bloomberg room CANNOT be left open and unattended. Following the sign-in and sign-out protocol is a safeguard in that direction. Please do not hand over the key to the next person. Please ask him/her sign it out personally.
5. The Bloomberg room is operational from 9 am to 6 pm on all weekdays, starting from February 1, 2012.
6. For each weekend, we may accommodate 2 reservations. The reservations should be made by Thursday, and people should leave their ID to the reception desk of College of Management by Friday. The last person who uses the room should put the key into the Drop Box by Sunday. Please ask the receptionist, if you don’t know where it is.
a) He/she that signs up for Saturday should pick up the key at 5 pm on Friday and give the key to the next person by 5 pm on Saturday. If no one signs up for Sunday, he/she should put the key into the Drop Box by Sunday.
b) He/she signs up for Sunday should pick up the key from the previous person by 5 pm on Saturday, and put the key into the Drop Box by Sunday. If no one signs up for Saturday, then he or she should pick up the key at 5 pm on Friday instead.
c) These two people should establish consensus regarding how to transfer the key, and have shared responsibility to make sure the room is locked and the key is safe.
7. All relevant Bloomberg information are posted at http://blogs.umb.edu/gradcm/category/bloomberg/, and http://www.umb.edu/academics/cm/
8. If you have any questions regarding how to use Bloomberg, please email us at BloombergCM@gmail.com.
No Comments »
Filed under: Bloomberg Training & Certification, Uncategorized