Job description: conducting literate reviews in the field of finance to determine what knowledge and ideas have been established on assigned topics, and what their strengths and weaknesses are. Editing and proofreading manuscripts.
- summarize and synthesize the arguments and ideas of journal articles.
- have excellent writing skills.
- work with minimal supervision and improve the process of conducting the given tasks.
Application Instructions: Send the following materials to Tara.Norton@umb.edu with this subject heading GA: A&F position 5
Resume, Writing samples, & GA Application
* Position is 4.5 hours per week
* Full tuition waiver
* 1/4 operations fee waiver
* Stipend of $1739 paid bi-weekly over the course of the Fall semester
Closing date for applications: June 11, 2012.