Registration Request Instructions,
Schedule Updates, Extended Walk-in Hours
Registration for the Spring 2012 semester will begin on November 7th. Check you Wiser account for your individual registration start date, and to address any holds that may be on your account.
- We have created a walk-through for the new online registration request process, please see the attached document, “Submitting A Registration Request” for complete details. Students will need to submit a request if when registering for a course that has a per-requisite that was waived for them.
- Please view the updated Spring 12 schedule for updated Wiser numbers for the Graduate Student Managed Fund, Business Intelligence, and Information Storage courses.
- Update Your Contact Info
- Be sure to set up forwarding on any email address that you have given out but may no longer check regularly.
- Update your email address in Wiser, as we utilize that address for correspondence.
- Check your Spam folder to verify that emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org are not being blocked. You can indicate that these addresses are not spam.
- Subscribe to the GradCM Blog RSS feed. By doing so, you will receive an email or notification each time a new blog post is issued. You can subscribe by clicking on the subscribe button of the right hand column of the Blog, or by clicking on the orange RSS feed logo at the top of the Blog.