Bloomberg Room Operation Procedure
(Room #: 403, McCormick 5th floor)
1. The Bloomberg signup is available at http://doodle.com/a85knru6zssbm2ab . In this first phase, the sign up slots are for 30 minutes. You are able to choose not more than 2 slots each time. Please be mindful and do not sign up for consecutive slots. Be considerate, in case you cannot show up; please email us at BloombergCM@gmail.com so we can reassign your slot.
2. The key to the room and a sign up sheet will sit in Effie’s office (near Dean’s office).You will need to sign up on the signup sheet (name and time) when you take the key to use the terminal.
3. The key MUST be retuned and (i.e., signed off) before the next person uses the room – i.e., signs up for the key. This room CANNOT be left open and unattended. Following the sign-in and sign-out protocol is a safeguard in that direction. Please do not hand over the key to the next person – let him/her sign it out personally.
4. The Bloomberg room will be operational from 10 am to 9 pm on all weekdays except on Thursdays, when it will be operational from 10 am to 5 pm, starting from March 21, 2011. Also, 4-6 pm during the weekday will be assigned as free time when you are able to stop by to use Bloomberg terminal without appointment.
5. You will have to make a request at BloombergCM@gmail.com for weekend use. These requests must be in by 5 pm on Thursday of the week you want to use the room. We will inform you by Friday if we can accommodate your request.
6. All the information about Bloomberg will be updated on the blog of Graduate College of Management. http://blogs.umb.edu/gradcm/ You can check it to see the news about Bloomberg.
7. Please take full advantage of the Bloomberg terminal and get certified. You can ONLY take the test once you have watched all the 4 videos. So, you need to watch all the 4 videos from your login only.
8. If you have any questions regarding how to Bloomberg, please email us at BloombergCM@gmail.com.