The weather is warmer, the sun is setting later, and spring is on its way… and so is the First-Year Freshman Deadline! There are only a few days left. So if you haven’t done so already, but would like to be considered for admissions for the Fall 2012 semester – Be sure to submit your application by the April 1st deadline.
What does that mean?
That means you must provide us will all necessary documents by the April 1st deadline including:
- Completed Application Form
- Application Fee
- Official High School Transcript (or Official GED score Report)
- Current grades (if you are in your senior year of high school)
- Application Essay
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official SAT or ACT scores (if you graduated from High School in the past 3 years)
- International Documentation*
*International applicants have an additional list of documents that they must provide. Please see the detailed information on our International Admissions Webpage.
Please remember to submit everything by our April 1st deadline, so that we can provide you with an application decision for the Fall 2012 semester. If you are looking for more details regarding the individual required documents, please visit our Undergraduate Admissions Website.