Individual Student Projects with VoiceThread
Have students create their own VoiceThread to demonstrate their progress and engage the rest of the course.
How Individual Student Projects Work
To have your students create projects of their own, you must first create a link that directs your students to the Course View page in VoiceThread. Set up such a link with the following steps:
- Create and configure a student project VoiceThread link.
- Have students create their VoiceThreads.
Step 1: Create and Configure a Student Project VoiceThread Link
- Hover over Build Content.
- Click UMB VoiceThread.
- On the Create UMB VoiceThread screen, name your link.
- Click Submit.
- Find and click on your VoiceThread link in the content area menu.
- DO NOT click the Launch Icon that appears. Wait for the link to launch automatically.
- On the VoiceThread setup screen click Course View.