June 2, 2017
The following presentation was introduced at the conference by Gastón Institute’s senior researcher Phillip Granberry and Cedric Woods, director of the Institute for New England Native American Studies. The document was prepared with the collaboration of Gastón Institute’s graduate research assistant Trevor Mattos.
May 23, 2017
For those who didn’t get the chance to fill out an evaluation at the conference, please send us an email to email@example.com and paste the following questions, or simply download the evaluation form, fill out and attach in the email. Thanks!
- What aspects of this conference did you find most valuable to you or your organization or community?
- What were the most important insights or information you gained from the conference?
- How do you think the event could have been improved?
- What kinds of activities or events would be most helpful for following up on A Dream Imagined?
- How can CANALA be of assistance to you as a leader, your organization and/or your community?